Are you interested in running for the 2021 GPIA Board? The elected officers of GPIA are: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Improvement Committee Chairman, and three (3) Area Improvement Representatives. Now is the time, please the nominations committee know. Click here to email the nominating committee via email@example.com.
2021 Board nominations
Area 1 representative
Area 2 representative
Area 3 representative
re: board members/ nominations
Bylaws read as follows:
1. The elected officers of GPIA shall be: President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Improvement Committee Chairman, and three (3) Area Improvement Representatives.
2. All the elected officers and appointed officers of the Glassell Park Improvement Association shall serve without compensation except for a reasonable advancement or reimbursement of expenses incurred in the performance of their duties with approval of the General Board.
3. A nominating committee consisting of three members shall be appointed by the President at each September meeting. This committee shall present nominations for office with the Call for Election in the November bulletin preceding the election at the November meeting. Further nominations may be made from the floor, provided the nominee is present or has given consent to serve if elected.
4. The annual election of officers shall be by ballot at the November meeting, with the installation at the January meeting. Voice votes may be taken when there is but one nominee for an office. Each term of office shall be for one year.
5. Vacancies in office shall be filled by recommendation of the General Board, subject to ratification by the membership; except for the office of president, which shall be filled immediately by the Vice-President.
6. No elected officer may hold the same office for more than two consecutive full terms.